Contaminants are found in trace amounts in various matrices and constitute a source of chronic intoxication with often irreversible consequences. For your sanitary safety we carry out the following analyses :
- Heavy Metals
- Pesticide Residues
- Drug Residues
- Biogenic amines
The scope of the proposed analyses includes :
- Organic micropollutants (Pesticide Residues, Veterinary Drug Residues, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs), Volatile Organic Halogenated Compounds (VOCs), Hydrocarbons, Phenol….
- Mineral impurities or inorganic pollutants(Metals) ;
- Mycotoxins(Aflatoxins, Ochratoxin A, fumonisin, zearalenone, deoxynivalenol, …) ;
- Vitamins (A, E, D, C, B, …) ;
- Sugars (glucose, sucrose, fructose, …) ;
- Histamine for fish products ;
- Hydroquinone, Clobetasol, Betamethasone propionate …. (cosmetic products) ;
- Other analyses on request (, amino acids, …)
Sampling - Packaging - Transport - Storage
The quality of the analytical results depends on the sampling plan, packaging and transport to the laboratory. Our team of technical samplers is trained and qualified for these operations in accordance with ISO 5667-1 to 10:2018 standards.
These standards specify the containers to be used, the quantity of sample to be taken for each parameter, the preservatives to be used to preserve the integrity of the sample until analysis, the storage and transport conditions (thermostatted enclosure between 1°C and 5°C), the storage conditions in the laboratory (between 2°C and 8°C) and the analysis time.
NB: We assist customers who want to make the arrangements themselves.
The complexity of the matrices and the sensitivity of the analyses carried out in this laboratory require state-of-the-art equipment, reference materials and certified standards, qualification operations to comply with the standards used (ISO, AFNOR, AOAC, ASTM, etc.).
The equipment used in this laboratory is mainly :
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS)-Hydride furnace ;
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES) ;
- Liquid Chromatograph coupled to the mass spectrometer;
- Gas chromatograph coupled to the mass spectrometer;
- Gas Chromatograph with headspace (Analysis of volatile compounds) ;
- Liquid Chromatograph with Diode Array Detectors (DAD), Fluorescence (FLUO) and Refractometry (RID).
Our team is composed of experienced and qualified scientists (doctors, engineers and technicians). It is qualified on all parameters, equipped and experienced in specific laboratory tasks. It regularly benefits from training and internships with our partner laboratories.
The performance of our team and the laboratory is evaluated through the Inter-Laboratory Tests (EIL) and tests organized internally.